LPR is this company’s shorthand for ‘laser printable rubber’ which, to be accurate, is neither rubber, nor can be imaged using a laser beam but which nevertheless, looks like, feels like and in many ways performs like, a sheet of rubber.
LPR substrate is a durable, secure and highly printable synthetic paper that excels for laminated print projects and other applications demanding a tough, high-performance material.
Formulated with a microporous polyolefin-silica matrix, LPR absorbs inks and adhesives into its structure forming very strong interlocking bonds with them.
- Waterproof, tear and abrasion resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Thermally stable
- Rich, vibrant colours
- Superb print definition
- Digital and office laser printable
- Pigment fade-resistant ink printable
- Unlike other polymer substrates does not generate static ‘grip’ when moved.
Exceptional Bonding Strength
- Fuses with adhesives, coatings and laminates
- After lamination, tamper resistant and tamper evident
- Additionally, is available with embedded security features
- Deforms to protect and cushion embedded RFID chips and other electronic
- Interior and exterior signage
- Security passes
- ID card production
- Labels, when used in its self-adhesive coated option